Summers here, it’s hot but you still need to look good. Sweltering in a suit during summer is impractical and uncomfortable. Keep these simple tips in mind and you will look cool in every sense of the word.
- Look for suits of lighter fabrics such as silk, tropical wool, linen, or poplin.
- Choose an unlined, lightweight construction. This will help with air flow, keeping you from sweating through your suit.
- Avoid fused suits whenever possible. The interaction between glue and dry-cleaning solvents, can cause fused jacket to bubble like asphalt on a highway
- Keep your cool, try dressing your summer suit down with a pair of sneakers or a plain tee.
- Don’t be afraid of colour hues like green, brown, and burgundy are surprisingly stylish and seasonally appropriate.
- Just because you buy ‘off the rack’ doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t have a well-fitting suit. Refine your fit, It’s a suit: Get it tailored.
AS AWAYS ENJOY!